Ach.Brito Lusitano Galo Thyme & Orange solid soap 75 g / 2,6 oz.
More than a symbol of the city from which it originated, the rooster of Barcelos is today the greatest symbol of Portuguese handicraft. Sought after and recognized across borders, it represents the identity and image of our people, marked by simplicity, honesty and wisdom.
In a tribute to Portuguese handicraft, Ach. Brito presents the Fado soap. With a stimulating and audacious fragrance, this soap is produced with a vegetable soap base enriched with olive oil.
• This soap is environmentally friendly, contains vegetable soap base and is enriched with olive oil;
• Traditionally produced in Portugal;
• The fragrance comprises notes of thyme and orange with hints of sunflower and olive wood;
• Suitable for all skin types;
• It is part of the Lusitanian Symbols line, which pays homage to Portuguese culture.
Dimensions (L x W x H) 8 × 5 × 2 cm