Lamazuna Solid Toothpaste Vegan Cinnamon
This toothpaste puts an end to plastic tubes, because with the firm toothpaste on the stem of Lamazuna you can not only clean your teeth, but also avoid unnecessary plastic waste - perfect for everyone who loves their environment.
The organic cinnamon contained in the product provides a pleasant feeling of freshness after brushing your teeth.
Compared to a conventional toothpaste from a tube, the solid toothpaste on the handle is also extremely productive and lasts, according to the manufacturer, twice as long. The wooden handle is biodegradable and can be easily composted after using the toothpaste. Therefore, the firm toothpaste on the handle is also the perfect companion for all backpackers and hikers, since its components do not pollute the environment.
The firm toothpaste is lovingly made by hand in France. And as with all Lamazuna brand products, unnecessary packaging waste is deliberately avoided, which makes the product particularly resource-saving and environmentally friendly.
- Lightly moisten the toothbrush and brush it over the firm toothpaste until it foams slightly. A little tip: warm water foams up the toothpaste better.
- Then brush your teeth as usual.
- After brushing, put the toothpaste into the tooth cup with the handle down to dry.
This toothpaste variant is free of essential oils and can therefore also be used by pregnant women, nursing mothers and children.
Facts & Figures
- Content: 17 g
- Coconut oil and organic cinnamon from controlled organic cultivation
- Vegan - contains no animal ingredients
- Without palm oil
- Conserving resources - saving packaging waste
- Without plastic
- Fair working conditions
The groundbreaking philosophy of the Lamazuna brand is what makes dambiro so special and we think it's great that even when brushing our teeth we can now use the environmentally friendly, solid toothpaste on the handle to avoid unnecessary plastic waste.