Lamazuna Menstrual Cup Size 1
The menstrual cup from Lamazuna offers optimum wearing comfort and safe leakage protection during menstruation. The cup is an ecological alternative to tampons and sanitary pads and can be used for up to 10 years - this is not only good for the environment but also for your wallet! It is made of 100% medical and hypoallergenic platinum silicone and does not contain any latex components.
Size 1 is suitable for light bleeding and for women who have not yet given birth.
The menstrual cup is made in France and the bag is made of organic cotton in India. It is packed in either a pink or yellow cotton bag.
As with all products of the brand Lamazuna, is consciously renounced unnecessary packaging waste what makes the product particularly resource-saving and environmentally friendly.
The manufacturer recommends emptying and cleaning the menstrual cup after a maximum of 6 hours and removing it completely at night.
- The menstrual cup should be sterilized before the first use and before each cycle. Simply boil the cup in hot water for a few minutes.
- To insert, press the cup together, fold it in the middle and fix it with your finger. Insert the folded cup like a tampon. The cup opens inside the body, creating a slight negative pressure, which guarantees a perfect fit.
- The menstrual cup should be emptied after 6 hours at the latest. To do this, pull lightly on the stem until the lower part of the cup can be compressed slightly to release the vacuum. Empty the cup over the toilet and rinse it with cold water before putting it back in.
- After the last use, the menstrual cup should be boiled again and stored in a clean organic cotton bag.
- A little tip from the manufacturer: If the stem should interfere with wearing, it can be shortened with scissors.
Facts & Figures
- Content: 1 piece
- Dimensions: approx. 42 mm diameter and 47 mm length
- Capacity: approx. 23 ml
- Made from 100% platinum silicone
- Free from latex, phthalate and bleaching agents
- Vegan - contains no animal ingredients
- Conserving resources - saving packaging waste
- Without plastic
- Fair working conditions
We at dambiro really like the menstrual cup as an ecological alternative to sanitary pads and tampons and are also pleased with the environmentally friendly and pioneering idea behind Lamazuna.