Lamazuna Ecological Ear Stick Oriculi
Good for your ears, good for the environment! With the environmentally friendly "Oriculi" ear swab from Lamazuna, earwax can be reliably removed. Oriculi originally comes from China and Japan, where it has been used for centuries to remove earwax. Unlike cotton swabs, it also prevents the formation of earwax deposits and is also easy on the environment and your wallet: because the resource-saving ear swab replaces all cotton swabs, as it is virtually reusable for life. The Oriculi is made of 100% organic plastic, a renewable raw material based on castor oil.dambiro
As with all products of the Lamazuna brand, unnecessary packaging waste is deliberately avoided, which makes the product particularly resource-saving and environmentally friendly.dambiro
The Oriculi is available in four colours: yellow, blue, green and violet (see picture). The colour varies per order.
- Clean the outer ear with the Oriculi stick once or twice a week. Gently remove earwax with the narrow curved end of the stick.
- Then gently clean the stick under running water and, if necessary, with a mild soap and allow to dry well.
- If necessary, the swab can be hung on the small loop.
Oriculi stick may only be inserted in the outer part of the ears and not in the inner ear.
Facts & Figures
- Content: 1 piece
- Dimensions: approx. 10 cm long
- Made from 100% bioplastic
- Lasts a lifetime
- Conserves resources - saves packaging waste
- Fair working conditions
We at dambiro think the ecological Oriculi ear swab is simply great, because it can be used to clean your ears effectively and in a resource-saving way. And we are also pleased about the environmentally friendly and pioneering ulterior motive of Lamazuna.