L'Amande Marseille Exfoliant Foot Cream 75 ml
The Exfoliant Foot Cream by L'Amande Marseille is a peeling cream for effective cleansing and gentle smoothing of rough foot areas. Enriched with pumice stone powder, the peeling enables natural removal of horny skin areas. The cream is particularly effective after a lukewarm foot bath, as the horny skin areas are already softened.
The extracts of birch and lemon stimulate the lymph flow during application. Almond oil helps the skin to renew itself and gently cares for it. Tea tree oil and essential lemon oil have a deodorant effect and counteract the development of unpleasant odours. Gamma-oryzanol (an active ingredient derived from rice) and vitamin E have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from premature aging. The skin compatibility is dermatologically tested. The formula is free of silicones, parabens, PEGs and artificial colours and fragrances.
The Italian brand L'Amande is one of the five oldest soap brands in the world and has stood for a high quality in the tradition of Mediterranean soap production for more than a century. Even today, the soaps of the brand are produced in the traditional way. In addition to soaps, the range now includes many other personal care products as well as Eau de Parfums. All products have one thing in common - they are all characterized by the high quality that L'Amande stands for.
- Bathe the feet in lukewarm water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then thoroughly massage in the entire foot and in particular the horny skin areas with the peeling.
- Then rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- Small tip: For the bath, use the L'Amande Marseille Liquid Soap Foot Bath Betulla & Limone and then apply L'Amande Marseille Care Foot and Deodorant Cream.
Facts & Figures
- Content: 75 ml
- Without silicones, parabens, PEGs & artificial fragrances and dyes
The Exfoliant Foot Cream of L'Amande Marseille we find from dambiro really great, because it frees our feet from annoying horny skin and makes our feet soft again.