Intra Organic Nutriente Oil Shampoo for dry & fragile Hair
Repairs dry & fragile hair! The Organic Nutriente Oil Shampoo by Intra provides the hair with important nutrients, intensive moisture and protects the hair from drying out. It contains vegetable oils, linseed extract and panthenol. After the first application, the hair is already moisturised, silky soft, shiny and easier to comb. The shampoo is particularly gentle on the hair and scalp, as it does not contain any aggressive foaming agents.dambiro
Intra's nourishing oil shampoos all contain a valuable phytocomplex obtained through the organic fermentation of 4 plant oils selected for their fatty acid content: Olive, Flaxseed, Borage and Almond oils. Unlike conventional untreated oils, the oils contained are absorbed very quickly by the hair without leaving an oily residue.
It's got nature in it! The innovative and natural organic cosmetic products of the Intra brand are certified according to the AIAB Bio Eco Cosmesi Standard and contain 98% ingredients of natural origin. All products are vegan and contain no animal ingredients. Out of respect for animals, the products are also not tested on animals. This is organic cosmetics made in Italy!dambiro
- Apply a dab of the shampoo to wet hair, massage gently and then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Repeat the application if necessary.
- Application recommended by the manufacturer: 2 to 3 per week. However, due to its mild formula, the oil shampoo is also suitable for daily use.
Facts & Figures
- Content: 200 ml
- Repairs dry & fragile hair
- Certified organic cosmetics according to AIAB Bio Eco Cosmesi
- 98% ingredients of natural origin
- Without SLS, PEGs, parabens, silicones, mineral oils & artificial colours
- Vegan - contains no animal ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
The innovative organic cosmetic products of the Italian brand Intra effectively care for skin and hair with natural power ingredients from nature. This means that you are beautifully cared for in a natural way - and we at dambiro think that's really great!