HYDROPHIL Soap Pouch Sisal Vegan
The sisal soap pouch from HYDROPHIL is quite practical, because it can do much more than you might think at first sight. On the one hand, the soap pouch safely stows away even the smallest of soap residues, which otherwise slide through your fingers into the sink and land in the drain. On the other hand, the soap pouch is also great for showering or bathing. Because the soap in the pouch foams up wonderfully and the firm surface structure frees the skin from old skin flakes and lets it shine wonderfully.
The soap pouch is made of sisal, a renewable resource that is also biodegradable. So the pouch is not only super practical, but also environmentally friendly. And like all products of the HYDROPHIL brand, the sisal soap pouch is water-neutral, vegan and fairly traded.
And if the pouch gets dirty after a while, just take out the soap and wash it at 30 degrees.
- Stow a solid piece of soap or soap residue in the pouch.
- To wash your hands, simply hold the pouch of soap under running water and soap your hands with it.
- When bathing or showering, massage the soap in the pouch over the body.
Facts & Figures
- Content: 1 piece
- 100% sisal - biodegradable
- Vegan - contains no animal ingredients
- Washable up to 30 degrees
- Without plastic
- Water neutral & fair trade
We at dambiro think this environmentally friendly helper is really great because it helps us to use up even the smallest soap residue and gives us a radiant skin thanks to its peeling effect. And another little tip from us: hung up in a soap pouch, solid soap simply dries better and is therefore also more hygienic.