HYDROPHIL Interdental Brushes Size 3 (0.60 mm)
Sustainable dental care! The interdental brushes from HYDROPHIL have a plastic-free bamboo handle and are an environmentally friendly addition to daily dental care. The stable and hygienic bristles are made of nylon 612 and come from the well-known manufacturer DuPont. The handle of the brushes is made of Moso bamboo, which grows almost by itself in China and is cultivated without pesticides, fertilizers and artificial irrigation. These interdental brushes therefore not only protect teeth and gums in the long term, but also our environment.
The brushes are manufactured under responsible conditions in China. And like all HYDROPHIL brand products, they are water-neutral, vegan and fairly traded.
The interdental brushes can be perfectly complemented with environmentally friendly bamboo toothbrushes.
- Carefully push the brush without toothpaste through the spaces between the teeth and move it gently back and forth. Then clean the brush under running water.
- The interdental brushes should be replaced after 7 to 14 days.
- A little tip from the manufacturer: You should choose the right size for your interdental spaces. You can tell that you are using the right size by the fact that the brush can be pushed into the spaces between the teeth with a light pressure. If it is too easy and the brush hardly touches the teeth, you can use a bigger brush. If you cannot reach the space between the teeth with the chosen size or if you have to apply too much pressure, you should take a smaller size.
Facts & Figures
- Content: 6 pieces
- Size: 3 (0.60 mm)
- Handle from a rapidly renewable resource
- High quality & stable bristles
- Vegan - contains no animal ingredients
- Water neutral & fairly traded
We at dambiro are enthusiastic about the interdental brushes made of bamboo from HYDROPHIL, as they not only effectively clean the interdental spaces and thus protect teeth and gums, but also sustainably protect our environment!