Sun Protection Factor:
CLINIANS Kids Sun Protection Spray SPF30
The Children Sun Protection Spray with SPF30 from CLINIANS is especially suitable for light and sensitive children's skin. The spray contains a DNA Defence Complex, a combination of cosmetic ingredients that protect and "repair" the cell DNA during sunbathing, which has been confirmed in clinical tests. The spray protects children's delicate skin from UVA and UVB rays.
The sun protection spray for children is dermatologically tested and contains no alcohol, perfume or preservatives.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Before sunbathing, apply a sufficient amount of the sun protection spray to clean children's skin all over the body and massage it in gently.
- Apply several times a day and after sweating, drying off and staying in the water to the skin cleansed of salt, sand and chlorine.
Excessive sun exposure poses a health risk, and you should not stay too long in the sun even if you use sunscreen. Avoid intense midday sun. Do not expose babies and toddlers to direct sunlight, as well as use protective clothing and high sunscreen. Even sunscreens with a high SPF do not provide complete protection against harmful rays.
Facts & Figures
- Content: 150 ml
- Protection against UVA & UVB rays
- With DNA Defence Complex
- Without alcohol, perfume & preservatives
We at dambiro really like the CLINIANS Kids Sun Protection Spray SPF30 because it protects children's sensitive skin from UVA and UVB rays and at the same time "repairs" the skin during sunbathing thanks to an innovative active ingredient complex.