Bridgewater Spring Dress Scented Candle Large Jar
A ramble through the high grass, a light spring dress that flutters around the legs - the scented candle "Spring Dress" from Bridgewater refreshes the senses with the blossom scent of peonies and magnolias, matched with fresh citrus fruits and warm mahogany.
The scented candle in the large jar has a burning time of about 145 hours and consists of soy wax, an environmentally friendly and renewable raw material. Due to its high concentration of scented oil, it burns cleanly and evenly and exudes a wonderfully intense scent. The beautiful jar is also a pretty living accessory and can still be used after burning the candle. Simply clean the jar and you have a practical storage glass.
Like all products of the brand Bridgewater the scented candles stand for highest quality. And best of all: with every scented candle sold in the jar, three meals for an orphan are financed by the project "Light a Candle, Feed a Child" in cooperation with the organisation "Rice Bowls". Consuming scented candles has never been so meaningful!
- Remove the lid from the jar and light the wick of the candle in a fireproof place.
- To prevent soot from forming, make sure that the wick is short enough and only about 0.5 to 1 cm long.
- A little tip: when burning, it is important that the surface of the wax completely liquefies so that the candle can burn cleanly and the tunnel effect is avoided.
Please observe the manufacturer's safety instructions. The jar may become hot during use, so do not touch it again until it has cooled down completely. Keep out of the reach of children and pets, unattended in draughts, or near curtains. The candle should no longer be used if there is less than 1 cm of wax in the jar, otherwise the glass could overheat and burst.
Facts & Figures
- Content: 524 g
- Made from soy wax - a renewable raw material
- Long burning time up to 145 hours
- 1 candle sold = 3 meals for an orphanefertigt aus Sojawachs - einem nachwachsenden Rohstoff
We at dambiro love the Bridgewater scented candles in the jar, because they exude a wonderful scent in the room, create a special atmosphere and you support an orphan with food by buying a candle - the use of scented candles has never been so meaningful!