Ambrial Jojoba Oil
100% natural jojoba oil for the care of skin and hair.
The high-quality jojoba oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) is ideal for body care. It moisturizes, nourishes, protects and regenerates the skin without clogging the pores. Also nails and hair can be cared for in a natural way.
Due to its valuable ingredients the oil cares for the skin velvety soft and supple. It moisturises and smoothes the skin thanks to the fatty acids it contains, which have a natural anti-aging effect. At the same time it protects the skin and provides good protection against wind and cold, especially in the colder months of the year. Due to its antibacterial effect, the oil is suitable even for impure skin.dambiro
The oil is quickly absorbed and can even be used to remove make-up.
- Skin: Apply the oil to wet skin and massage in gently until completely absorbed. If you care for your face and body regularly with jojoba oil, you will counteract the natural aging process. Vitamins A and E as well as minerals regenerate damaged skin and provide natural sun protection. Because the oil is chemically a wax, it has a moisture-binding effect without clogging the pores and is an ideal remedy for dry, inflamed and even acne-prone epidermis.
- Hair: For use as a leave-in conditioner, work a few drops into the lengths and tips and then style as usual. As a hair treatment, simply warm a few tablespoons of the oil slightly and massage gently into the scalp. After 20 minutes, wash the hair as usual. Jojoba oil acts as a hair treatment from the root. It cares for the scalp, prevents dandruff and ensures shiny hair by repairing hair structures susceptible to splitting. The wax structure prevents greasy deposits or blocked pores. This also counteracts hair loss.
- Nails: Massage the oil regularly onto the nails and cuticles. Jojoba oil supplies the sensitive skin around the nail, the nail root and the nail itself with important vitamins and minerals and counteracts brittle nails.
- Scars / Stretch Marks: Those who use jojoba oil from the beginning of pregnancy can specifically combat stretch marks. In case of already existing scars, redness and irritation can be alleviated.
For external use only!
The dambiro tip
Why should oil always be applied to damp skin?
This point is immensely important, because only with the help of moisture can oil penetrate well into the skin and effectively unfold its effect. If oil is used on dry skin, it takes the moisture from the skin to help it get into the tissue structure. This dries out the skin in the long run.
If, on the other hand, oil is applied to damp skin, the oil works this moisture into the tissue of the skin as it penetrates, provides additional intensive moisture and can unfold its full effect.
Facts & Figures
- Content: 200 ml
- Country of origin: Peru
- From controlled organic cultivation
- Cold pressed from jojoba seeds
- 100% natural, without further additives
- COSMOS certified
- Vegan - without animal ingredients
We at dambiro think this natural all-rounder is really great. Jojoba oil is a wonderful way to care for your skin, hair and nails - and with the pure power of nature!
This natural product may contain traces of nuts or other allergens. In case of illness or allergies, discontinue use and seek medical advice. Always carry out a compatibility test before using a new product for the first time.
We describe and advertise our products in good conscience. All information relating to the usefulness of our products is based on the properties and applications generally attributed to them. We do not present these descriptions as irrefutable facts and the effects of our products may vary from person to person. In case of doubt, always seek the advice of qualified personnel. As all our products are natural, the colour and smell may vary depending on the batch. We are constantly working to improve our products. Therefore, it can sometimes happen that the delivered product differs slightly from the image on the website.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.