Ambrial aloe vera oil
100% natural oil from the aloe plant
Moisturizing, cooling and soothing body care
The aloe vera oil is obtained by maceration of the aloe vera plant in naturally pure organic sunflower oil.
The well-known healing and nourishing power of the plant lies in the perfect combination of various natural active ingredients in aloe vera.
Dry and chapped skin in particular benefits from the caring and moisturizing properties of the oil. Whether as a face or full body oil, aloe vera provides the skin with plenty of caring moisture and leaves a velvety soft surface. The regenerating properties support cell structure, thus preventing premature skin aging.
After sunbathing, the oil is perfect for after-sun care. And if the skin is damaged from excessive sun exposure, the oil is effective for soothing and healing.
Anyone with a sensitive, dry or flaky scalp should try the aloe vera oil as a hair care product. Because the oil is beneficial for both the hair and the scalp.
- Body: Massage into moist skin after showering until the oil has been completely absorbed.
- Face: Apply to damp facial skin and massage in.
- After-Sun: If the skin is severely irritated or damaged by the sun, massage the oil into the moist skin after showering.
- Hair: Massage the oil into damp hair as an intensive treatment and leave it on overnight. Rinse thoroughly the next morning. You get silky, well-groomed hair and a relaxed scalp. Or work 2 to 3 drops of the oil into freshly washed hair as a leave-in.
The dambiro tip
Why should oil always be applied to damp skin?
This point is immensely important, because only with the help of moisture can oil penetrate well into the skin and effectively unfold its effect. If oil is used on dry skin, it takes the moisture from the skin to help it get into the tissue structure. This dries out the skin in the long run.
If, on the other hand, oil is applied to damp skin, the oil works this moisture into the tissue of the skin as it penetrates, provides additional intensive moisture and can unfold its full effect.
Facts & Figures
- Content: 100 ml
- Country of origin: Romania/Mexico
- From controlled organic cultivation
- Aloe vera (kbA) macerate in organic sunflower oil
- 100% natural, without further additives
- COSMOS certified
- Vegan - without animal ingredients
The mild oil with the valuable active ingredients of the real aloe plant is a great care product for sun-irritated skin. The aloe vera oil regenerates and moisturizes dry, rough skin.
This natural product may contain traces of nuts or other allergens. In case of illness or allergies, discontinue use and seek medical advice. Always carry out a compatibility test before using a new product for the first time.
We describe and advertise our products in good conscience. All information relating to the usefulness of our products is based on the properties and applications generally attributed to them. We do not present these descriptions as irrefutable facts and the effects of our products may vary from person to person. In case of doubt, always seek the advice of qualified personnel. As all our products are natural, the colour and smell may vary depending on the batch. We are constantly working to improve our products. Therefore, it can sometimes happen that the delivered product differs slightly from the image on the website.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.