Ambrial Safflower Oil100% natural safflower or safflower oil. Care for the face and scalp.
Safflower oil (Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil) is extracted from the seed capsules of safflower and is also known as safflower oil. The cold-pressed safflower oil contains a high proportion of essential fatty acids and vitamins, which ensure beautiful and healthy skin.
Linoleic acid is a fatty acid that supports cell growth, while vitamin A helps form new cells. Vitamin E is one of the natural antioxidants, protects against environmental influences and has natural UV protection.
Safflower oil cares for the skin in a natural way. In oily skin, which usually lacks moisture, the oil can restore the skin's balance and make it supple. It also helps against skin blemishes by providing vitamins A and E that help the inflamed skin to heal faster and promote the skin's own regeneration. With regular use, the skin looks fresher and greases more slowly.
Thistle oil can also help with oily hair or dandruff, as the linoleic acid it contains protects the scalp against oil and moisture. With regular use and massage of the scalp, the hair cells are better supplied with nutrients, which prevents hair loss.
- Face: Apply a few drops to the cleansed, still moist face and massage in briefly until completely absorbed. It can be used in the morning or evening in addition to day or night care. The oil can also be used as a cure and can be used for three to four days instead of the usual cream.
- Décolleté & Back: Apply to the still moist décolleté or back and massage in gently until fully absorbed.
- Eye Circles: Apply the oil under the eyes in the evening. In the morning, the skin looks fresher and smoother.
- Couperose & Rosacea: In case of redness on the cheeks or around the nose, gently pat the affected areas with the oil. Do not rub in to avoid irritating the skin.
Hair: Use safflower oil as a pack every one to two weeks:
- Wash hair with a mild shampoo.
- Warm a cup full of safflower oil lightly and pour slowly over the hair.
- Gently massage the oil into the scalp with your fingers. In the case of dandruff, massage a little more vigorously to loosen the dandruff and allow the scalp to absorb the oil better.
- Let the oil soak in for about 15 minutes. Then rinse out the rest of the oil
For external use only!
The dambiro tip
Why should oil always be applied to damp skin?
This point is immensely important, because only with the help of moisture can oil penetrate well into the skin and effectively unfold its effect. If oil is used on dry skin, it takes the moisture from the skin to help it get into the tissue structure. This dries out the skin in the long run.
If, on the other hand, oil is applied to damp skin, the oil works this moisture into the tissue of the skin as it penetrates, provides additional intensive moisture and can unfold its full effect.
Facts & Figures
- Content: 100 ml
- Country of origin: Austria
- From controlled organic cultivation
- Cold pressed from safflower seeds
- 100% natural, without further additives
- COSMOS certified
- Vegan - without animal ingredients
The safflower oil helps in a natural way with oily skin and oily hair. It provides for a fresher appearance and lets skin and hair re-grease more slowly. Really great, we think from dambiro!
This natural product may contain traces of nuts or other allergens. In case of illness or allergies, discontinue use and seek medical advice. Always carry out a compatibility test before using a new product for the first time.
We describe and advertise our products in good conscience. All information relating to the usefulness of our products is based on the properties and applications generally attributed to them. We do not present these descriptions as irrefutable facts and the effects of our products may vary from person to person. In case of doubt, always seek the advice of qualified personnel. As all our products are natural, the colour and smell may vary depending on the batch. We are constantly working to improve our products. Therefore, it can sometimes happen that the delivered product differs slightly from the image on the website.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.