Ambrial Olive Oil
100% natural oil from Spanish olives. Cold pressed and of the highest organic quality.
Versatile care for the whole body.
The olive oil (Olea Europaea Fruit Oil) is particularly suitable for skin care. Dry skin in particular benefits from the high proportion of essential fatty acids. The fatty acids, above all the linoleic acid, are necessary to build and maintain the natural skin barrier that protects against drying out. In addition, the oil provides moisture and ensures a soft skin feeling.
Olive oil prevents the aging process and supports the skin in the regeneration. It can prevent wrinkles and smooth small wrinkles.
Another quality of cold-pressed olive oil is the antioxidant effect. The antioxidants contained in the oil protect the skin from free radicals, which can lead to premature aging or skin diseases.dambiro
- Suitable as whole body care.
- Nail care: Warm the pure oil a little. Soak your fingertips in it for about 10 minutes. Remove the oil residues with soap or simply massage in.
- Add the desired amount of olive oil to the 37 degree warm water for a full skin care bath.
- Body scrub: Mix the olive oil and sea salt into a paste. Apply to the respective skin areas and massage in a circular motion. Then rinse thoroughly with water.
- Lip care: Mix olive oil with a little salt and honey. Apply the mixture to the lips and massage in gently. Rinse off with clear water. After that, the lips are soft and smooth.
For external use only!
The dambiro tip
Why should oil always be applied to damp skin?
This point is immensely important, because only with the help of moisture can oil penetrate well into the skin and effectively unfold its effect. If oil is used on dry skin, it takes the moisture from the skin to help it get into the tissue structure. This dries out the skin in the long run.
If, on the other hand, oil is applied to damp skin, the oil works this moisture into the tissue of the skin as it penetrates, provides additional intensive moisture and can unfold its full effect.
Facts & Figures
- Content: 200 ml
- Country of origin: Spain
- From controlled organic cultivation
- Cold pressed from Spanish olives
- 100% natural, without further additives
- COSMOS certified
- Vegan - without animal ingredients
The high-quality olive oil is a real all-rounder in skin care with a wide range of uses. You can't go wrong with that.
This natural product may contain traces of nuts or other allergens. In case of illness or allergies, discontinue use and seek medical advice. Always carry out a compatibility test before using a new product for the first time.
We describe and advertise our products in good conscience. All information relating to the usefulness of our products is based on the properties and applications generally attributed to them. We do not present these descriptions as irrefutable facts and the effects of our products may vary from person to person. In case of doubt, always seek the advice of qualified personnel. As all our products are natural, the colour and smell may vary depending on the batch. We are constantly working to improve our products. Therefore, it can sometimes happen that the delivered product differs slightly from the image on the website.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.