Ach.Brito Lusitano Fado Lavender & Jasmin solid soap 75 g / 2,6 oz.
Fado is an intangible cultural heritage of humanity and a heritage of all Portuguese people. Much more than a musical style, this song typical of the Portuguese soul, which moves us and represents us as a people, is a recognized symbol of Portugal.
Ach. Brito celebrates this Portuguese identity jewel with the Fado soap. With a harmonious and distinct fragrance, this soap is produced with a vegetable soap base enriched with olive oil.
• This soap is environmentally friendly, contains vegetable soap base and is enriched with olive oil;
• Traditionally produced in Portugal;
• The fragrance is composed of lavender and jasmine notes with notes of bergamot;
• Suitable for all skin types;
• It is part of the Lusitanian Symbols line, which pays homage to Portuguese culture.
Dimensions (L x W x H) 8 × 5 × 2 cm